At 3ntity Sdn Bhd, we treat and view your personal data seriously. In line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“the Act”), this Privacy Notice is issued to inform you in respect of your personal data (as defined below) (“Personal Data”) which is being and/or will be processed by or on behalf of us as well as to make you aware of your rights in this regard.
In the course of your dealings with 3ntity Sdn Bhd and its authorized agents (herein collectively referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”, as the case may be), we will request that you provide data and information about yourself. By:
- Engaging us to provide services;
- Communicating or interacting with us
- Entering into any transactions with us;
- Browsing or using our website; or
- Visiting our office
You consent to the processing of your Personal Data by us or on our behalf. In this respect, the term “processing” shall have the meaning as prescribed in the Act, which includes (but not limiting to) collecting, recording, holding, storing and using.
Such Personal Data shall have the meaning as prescribed in the Act and it shall include information about you, such as your name, age, identify card number, passport number, address, gender, date of birth, children basic details, marital status, occupation, income range, contact information, email address, employer, race, ethnic, nationality, life style preference and media preference.
Personal Data that you provide will be collected, used and otherwise processed by us for, amongst others, the following purposes:
- To enter into transactions (agreement or otherwise) with you for the purchase of services/products;
- For the delivery of notices, services or products and the marketing of such services or products to you;
- For user or customer relationship management purpose;
- Such purposes as specifically provided for in any particular service or product offered by us;
- Conducting marketing and client profiling activities in connection with our services and related products;
- Our internal record keeping;
- For collection of outstanding payments;
- For prevention of crime (including but not limited to fraud, money laundering and bribery);
- Meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any of our affiliated companies and/or business partners;
- Purposes relating or incidental to any of the above (including but not limited to research, benchmarking, statistical analysis and customer satisfaction survey);
- To enable us to send you information through email, telecommunication means (telephone calls or text messages) or social media about products and services offered by selected third parties that we think may interest you but in doing so we maintain control over your Personal Data and we will not disclose your Personal data to such third parties without your prior consent;
- For post sales services, such as customer loyalty programs; and/or
- For planning purposes in connection with future products, new product launches and events including promotional events with our affiliated companies and business partners.
We may obtain your Personal Data directly from you or your employer. In addition, we may also obtain your Personal Data from various other sources including but not limited to the following sources:
- Agreements, forms and other documents that you may have signed and/or provided to us and/or to which we have access;
- Our business partners or affiliates and/or other parties which we have dealings with;
- At any events, seminars, conferences or talks held by us;
- Other legal means and/or searches from the relevant governing authorities/bodies/agencies and/or credit reporting agencies and/or other bodies/agencies which are legally allowed to collect, use and/or process your Personal Data; and/or
- From the cookies used on our website.
You may request access to your Personal Data (at a prescribed fee), and/or correct your Personal Data which is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not current, if necessary. Any requests as well as any inquires or complaints in relation to your Personal Data may be directed to our Customer Care Executives at +603-80707009 or at bcs@SST2u.com
In the event that you do not approve of our use of your Personal Data for any other purpose apart from the purpose for which your information was provided to us, you may inform us of this by writing to us at bcs@SST2u.com, and we shall take all reasonable efforts to comply with your request.
If we do not receive any email from you within fourteen (14) days of our mailing of this notice, we shall presume that you have approved of our use of your Personal Data in accordance with this notice. However, please be rest assured that you will be able to terminate this approval at any time.
Personal Data provided to us will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorize us to provide or disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of parties:-
- Any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under law or in response to a competent or government agency;
- Any of our related companies and subsidiaries including those established in the future.
- Our business partners and online affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business;
- Government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
- Our auditors, consultant, accountants, lawyers or other professional advisers;
- Our third party service or product providers as we may determine to be necessary or appropriate
Subject to such rights and restrictions as prescribed under the Act, you may at any time limit the processing of your Personal Data including the extent of the Personal Data and/or the purpose for which it is being processed by giving notice in writing to us, delivered by hand or sent by registered post to us at our address at
3ntity Sdn Bhd
No. 16-2, Jalan Merbah 4, Bandar Puchong Jaya Puchong 47170 Selangor Malaysia
Meanwhile, we also wish to state that the details/contents of Description/Nature of Personal Data (in Paragraph 2), Purposes (Paragraph 5) and Categories of persons the Personal Data maybe disclosed to (Paragraph 6) are provided by you and that we are in no position to advise on the details/contents as those information are closely related to your business/operation activity which are within your exclusive domain.
Your Personal Data is voluntarily given to you. However, in order to fulfil certain conditions to enter into a contract, it is obligatory for you to provide the Personal Data before any sales process can be completed.
- Result in us being unable to provide you with the notices, services and/or products requested;
- Affect your ability to enter into any necessary agreement in relation to the purchase and/or use of our products and/or services; and/or
- Result in us being unable to update you on our latest products, services, promotions, events and /or launches.
Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, we may transfer your Personal Data to another member of our Group or third party service or product providers within or outside the country in which we are established, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.
We may modify and/or amend the terms of this Notice from time to time without prior notice by placing the updated Notice at our website. Your continued using of our services or interaction or communication with us following such modifications or amendments to this Notice shall signify your acceptance of such modifications or amendments.
We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you to us and you hereby agree to use your best endeavour to do so.
This Privacy Notice is issued to all our valued customers/prospective customers, pursuant to the requirements of the Act. If there is any conflict between the English and Bahasa Malaysia versions of this notice, the English version shall prevail.
- Subscribing to our newsletter; and/or
- Emailing us for any form of enquiry, support or correspondences.